1. Why did Firefly suspend the Subang (SZB) – Singapore (SIN), Singapore (SIN) – Kuantan (KUA) and Singapore (SIN) – Ipoh (IPH) routes?
Firefly had to suspend flights into Singapore until the relevant authorities have cleared remaining matters in relation to the Singapore authority’s plan to move turbo-prop operations from Changi International to Seletar. Firefly has not been provided any definitive timeline by the authorities for the delay. Upon final approval from the authorities, Firefly will then resume its flights into Singapore.
2. What will happen to my bookings?
Subang (SZB) – Singapore (SIN) route
Singapore (SIN) – Kuantan (KUA) route
Singapore (SIN) – Ipoh (IPH) route
3. Can I change my flight destination?
Yes, you may change to another destination operated by Firefly with no additional cost.
4. Will Firefly provide any compensation for my transportation costs, missed tours, connecting flights, cancellation for hotel booking or any other off pocket expenses incurred due to these route suspension?
Unfortunately, we will not be providing any compensation for any missed tours, connecting flights with other airlines, cancellation for hotel booking or any other out of pocket expenses incurred due to these routes suspension. We are doing our best to minimise the disruption by providing forward notice and a list of service recovery options to assist affected passengers to make their preferred arrangements.
5. Who do I contact if I have any other concerns?
Please contact our call centre at 603 7845 4543 from 0800 to 2100 daily or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and assistance.
||ST Registration Number
|FlyFireflySdn Bhd (346606-K)
For further information, please visit the official SST website at https://mysst.customs.gov.my.
||: GOQUO (M) SDN BHD
||: UOB Bank Malaysia Berhad