You are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Web Site. By using this Web Site you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Kindly refrain from using this Website should you not agree to all or any of them.
- Our Web Site is owned and operated by FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd ("Firefly"), a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia.
- The contents of our Web Site are intended for your personal non-commercial use only. All materials published on this Web Site (including but not limited to articles, features, photographs, images and illustrations, also known as the “Content") are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, and are owned or controlled by Firefly, or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
- Our Web Site and its Content are protected by copyright pursuant to Malaysia and international copyright laws. Subject to clause 1.IV herein, you may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any manner any content from our Web Site without first obtaining the prior written consent from us.
- You may however download or copy the Content subject to the following conditions:
- the material is used exclusively for your personal non-commercial purposes;
- all copies must include copyright and other intellectual property notices incorporated into the original material; and
- no licence is granted in respect of intellectual property rights reserved by us and/or providers of the Content
2. OTHER SITES
- Our Web Site provides links to other sites and vice versa merely for your convenience and information. We shall neither be responsible for the content and availability of such other sites that may be operated and controlled by third parties and by our various branch offices worldwide, nor for the information, products or services contained on or accessible through those web sites. Your access and use of such web sites remain solely at your own risk. Firefly will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses and/or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your access to such sites.
3. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE FOR PASSENGERS AND BAGGAGE
- Carriage for Passengers and Baggage on flights operated by us is subject to Firefly's [Terms & Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage]
4. CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion and without liability to :
- change, modify, alter, adapt, add or remove any of the terms and conditions contained herein; and/or
- change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Web Site.
We are not required to give you any advanced notice prior to incorporating any of the above changes and/or modifications into the Firefly Web Site.
5. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide through our Web Site only for purposes for which the personal information was originally requested, and for directly related purposes UNLESS we are required or authorized under law to disclose such personal information OR you give your written consent to allow disclosure of such personal information.
- We do not control the use of your personal information you may share with our linked sites. You are advised to make yourself aware of their terms and conditions in this respect, if any.
- We undertake not to sell your name and/or personal data to third parties, and do not intend to do so in the future.
- However should you transact with us by purchasing our airline ticket, and / or any of our other products or services, we are permitted to handle your personal information in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.3 of our Terms & Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage.
6. YOUR SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
- Any communication from you sent to our Web Site or otherwise to us by electronic mail shall be treated as non-confidential. Your comments, suggestions, questions, feedback and the like regarding the Content and/or our services in general, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein may be used by us for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods and/or services, and in such circumstances you are not entitled to any reward or compensation of whatever nature from us. FOR THIS PURPOSE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT whenever necessary to disclose your personal information within our own offices, authorised agents, government/security agencies, other airlines or the providers of such services, in whatever country they may be located.
7. NO WARRANTIES
- We provide no warranty, whether expressly or implied, of any kind including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- We do not warrant that the functions in our Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of our Web Site's Content or the results of their use.
- By using our Web Site you agree that we will not be liable under any circumstances, including negligence, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from your use of the information and material contained in our Web Site or from your access to the linked sites described in clause 2 herein. We are also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. Our total liability (if any) for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing our Web Site.
- Nothing in our Web Site constitutes an offer to sell any securities and cannot under any circumstances be relied upon for investment dealings of whatever nature.
- The exclusions and limitations described herein shall apply only to the extent permitted by law,without prejudice to our rights to seek legal redress in accordance with the applicable laws.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions and this Web Site's Content shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian laws, and the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise in relation thereto.