Date: 2 December 2015 (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00 am until 3.00 pm
Registration time: 8.30 am until 12.00 pm
Venue: FlyFirefly Office
Lot M1, Mezzanine Floor,
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport,
47200 Subang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Respond to customer enquiries on product, reservations and ticketing matters
- Deliver professional check-in service at the airport
- Meet, greet, and assist passengers at boarding gates, on departure and arrival.
- To announce the flight details and keep passengers informed
- To monitor and ensure smooth baggage movement
- To handle and restore unclaimed checked and unchecked baggage
- To adhere to the company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Age between 18 to 35 years old
- Experience in airline industry baggage handling is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality, customer oriented and hospitable
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and verbal
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Possess own transport
Kindly bring along the below items:
- Latest resume
- Original and photocopy of your certificates (SPM is compulsory)
- Copy of your IC
- Passport size photo
*Uniform will be provided (knee length skirt for female and shirt for male)
- Administer and configure reservation system parameters.
- Support daily system operation and resolve system related issues by analyzing logs and flow.
- Writing custom queries to extract data including stored procedures. Perform analysis on the extracted data based on business requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand data requirements.
- Work with users/developers to scope and test enhancements to the reservation system.
- Process weekly and monthly reports to the management and create ad-hoc data reports.
- Automate data load and data analysis programs with a goal of improving efficiencies.
- Identify data sources and able to constructs data decomposition diagrams and data flow to brief vendor on business requirements.
- Support ad-hoc and functional test on reservation system related projects.
- Perform use case analysis and UI design.
- Jointly perform system analysis and design with vendors.
- Plan and implement code deployment.
- Perform UAT.
- Degree in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of UML, RDMS design and Object Oriented Design.
- Own a valid passport.
- Exposure to airline system migration project.
- Discounted airline tickets.
- Opportunity to attend international airlines conference.
- Please direct all the application/ resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SALES ASSOCIATE assists the Vice President Sales, Penang Hub in every aspect of sales activities assign by role description
- Sales Area Coverage by Market Segment
- Corporate and Organization – To secure Corporate and Organization account targeting business duty travel movement and frequent flyer traffic
- Relations with MNC, State Government and Government Agencies, Tourism Malaysia, State Tourism and NGOs.
- Management Information
- To formulate and implement sales activities and plan
- To ensure that commercial targets for assigned routes are met and exceed
- Knowledge on current local market situation and competitor’s trend
- Weekly Sales Report
- Weekly Sales Action Plan Report – Sales
- Sales Support
- Cooperate with various departments such as Distributions, Revenue Management and Marketing & Communication team for company projects, assignments, sales & marketing activities
- Involve in travel trades, fairs and exhibitions
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degrees in any fields or any related fields
- 2 – 3 year (s) of working experience in the relevant corporate field
- System Skills: Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Application
- Qualities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Local dialects and English), quick action, fast leaner and team player but able to work independently
- Able to work in a high pressure and within the performance based evaluation environment
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport, must be able to travel extensively
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Human Resources Department
FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd
3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport