- Provide aircraft engineering development and technical support in the aircraft structure, systems, avionics or propulsion systems.
- Maintain design control for all design document generated within the section.
- As holder of a design approval, to approve all design documents within the scope of the approval.
- Undertake studies and provide resolutions to technical problems and issues to improve ATR72 fleet technical dispatch reliability.
- A Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Technical Services Engineer with an Approved Design Organization or Airlines/MRO.
- Candidates holding a Design Approval/Verification Engineer and/or have attended ATR72 type rating course will have an added advantage.
A. Sales Area Coverage by Market Segment
- Corporate and Organization - To secure Corporate and Organization account targeting business duty travel movement and frequent flyer traffic
- Government - To target official duty travel movement by GOM payment using Warrant, organization under GOM, agency or corporation
- Travel Agent/ Travel Management Companies/ BUMITRA-FIT and GIT duty and leisure travel
- Students and labor movement
B. Management Information
- To formulate and implement sales activities and plan
- To ensure that commercial targets for assigned routes are met and exceed
- Knowledge on current local market situation and competitor’s trend
- Reporting: Weekly Sales Report &Weekly Sales Action Plan Report
C. Sales Support
- Cooperate with various departments such as Distributions, Revenue Management and Marketing & Communication team for company projects, assignments, sales & marketing activities
- Involve in travel trades, fairs and exhibitions
- Minimum Bachelor Degrees in any fields or any related fields
- 2 - 3 year (s) of working experience in the same field
- System Skills: Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Application
- Qualities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Local dialects and English), quick action, fast leaner and team player but able to work independently
- Able to work in a high pressure and within the performance based evaluation environment
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport, must be able to travel extensively
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply
The Head of Sales, Indonesia reports to the Chief Commercial Officer, responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for Indonesia offices towards achieving NIAT/ KPI.
1. Achieves sales operational objectives by:
- contributing Indonesia sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing and completing action plans
- identifying trends
- implementing change
2. Meets sales financial objectives by:
- forecasting requirements
- preparing annual budget
- scheduling expenditures
- analyzing variances
- initiating corrective actions
3. Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan.
4. Sales Support
- building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- identifying new customer opportunities
5. Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
6. Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
7. Leads sales team towards:
- Executing and establishes sales activity plan
- Maximizing profitability by expanding customers base for assigned coverage areas
- Ensure staff work towards company visions and values
- Education : Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years sales experience with at least 5 years in managerial capacity
- Possesses leadership to lead the team towards achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Work experience in travel and airlines industry will be an added advantage
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Human Resources Department
FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd
3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport