- Provide aircraft engineering development and technical support in the aircraft structure, systems, avionics or propulsion systems.
- Maintain design control for all design document generated within the section.
- As holder of a design approval, to approve all design documents within the scope of the approval.
- Undertake studies and provide resolutions to technical problems and issues to improve ATR72 fleet technical dispatch reliability.
- A Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Technical Services Engineer with an Approved Design Organization or Airlines/MRO.
- Candidates holding a Design Approval/Verification Engineer and/or have attended ATR72 type rating course will have an added advantage.
Executive of IT Support assists the IT Manager in planning, implement, setup and execute IT infrastructure by effectively identify and deploy airlines needs for operations and offices. The staff also responsible to monitor and support user IT system, applications and hardware at all stations within Firefly regional sectors including in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand,
- Develops new IT infrastructure and perform proper planning before setting up the needs. Implements the proposed infra and network according to the operation requirements and to maintain the key network structure and system accessibility.
- Audits the existing IT infra of new routes by comparing actual performance against the company’s long term business IT infrastructure plan.
- Coordinates with respective Airport teams/ authorities and operation departments on IT setup implementation. Evaluates and analyses proposals to the schedule structure to ensure most efficient IT/ network can be established.
- Maintains, monitors and supports regional stations for smooth IT infra and network operations.
- Provides staff system training from time to time, conducts IT training for station staff and performs IT briefing email usage to new joiners
- Coordinates and arranges with MAS IT team/ Trainer in relate to system training extend to Firefly staff.
- Reviews and produces Firefly main system “Standard Operating Procedures” (SOP) – Navitaire, creates user guidelines/ forms and relevant documents in order to support all level of users regionally.
- Conducts IT audit in all stations to ensure SOP implementation/ compliance in accordance to the flight operations, ticketing, DCS and sales requirements. Obtains user’s feedback and suggestions for system improvement and new IT initiatives.
- Manages staff technical issues as well as responsible to create/ maintain/ terminate user access and usage on Navitaire system/ MAS system/ MH mail via MH One IT portal.
- As ITRE (IT Relation Engagement) for MAS and Firefly to support business units and acts as company representative in every MAS projects related to Firefly users.
- Controls and purchases IT equipment, hardware, software and system as required by the company.
- Conducts any duties as and when assigned by the Head of IT and Distribution.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related fields with minimum CGPA 3.0 and above
- Minimum 1 year working experience in IT field. Work experience in airline industry is a plus
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Initiative and result-oriented. Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills. Possess good leadership ability
A. Sales Area Coverage by Market Segment
- Corporate and Organization - To secure Corporate and Organization account targeting business duty travel movement and frequent flyer traffic
- Government - To target official duty travel movement by GOM payment using Warrant, organization under GOM, agency or corporation
- Travel Agent/ Travel Management Companies/ BUMITRA-FIT and GIT duty and leisure travel
- Students and labor movement
B. Management Information
- To formulate and implement sales activities and plan
- To ensure that commercial targets for assigned routes are met and exceed
- Knowledge on current local market situation and competitor’s trend
- Reporting: Weekly Sales Report &Weekly Sales Action Plan Report
C. Sales Support
- Cooperate with various departments such as Distributions, Revenue Management and Marketing & Communication team for company projects, assignments, sales & marketing activities
- Involve in travel trades, fairs and exhibitions
- Minimum Bachelor Degrees in any fields or any related fields
- 2 - 3 year (s) of working experience in the same field
- System Skills: Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Application
- Qualities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Local dialects and English), quick action, fast leaner and team player but able to work independently
- Able to work in a high pressure and within the performance based evaluation environment
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport, must be able to travel extensively
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply
The Head of Sales, Indonesia reports to the Chief Commercial Officer, responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for Indonesia offices towards achieving NIAT/ KPI.
1. Achieves sales operational objectives by:
- contributing Indonesia sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing and completing action plans
- identifying trends
- implementing change
2. Meets sales financial objectives by:
- forecasting requirements
- preparing annual budget
- scheduling expenditures
- analyzing variances
- initiating corrective actions
3. Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan.
4. Sales Support
- building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- identifying new customer opportunities
5. Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
6. Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
7. Leads sales team towards:
- Executing and establishes sales activity plan
- Maximizing profitability by expanding customers base for assigned coverage areas
- Ensure staff work towards company visions and values
- Education : Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years sales experience with at least 5 years in managerial capacity
- Possesses leadership to lead the team towards achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Work experience in travel and airlines industry will be an added advantage
Malacca Walk-in Interview
Date: 15 Mar 2014 (Saturday)
Venue : Holiday Inn Malacca
Time : 8.30 am - 1.00 pm (registration)
- Female, Malaysian citizen aged between 18 – 35 years old as of interview date.
- Minimum qualification: SPM (3 passes including Bahasa Malaysia and credit in English) or higher academic qualification certificates with proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Minimum height of 157 cm (weight in proportion).
2013 SPM students with the required passing results for their trial examination are eligible to apply.
- We are looking for ladies with an inexhaustible smile, positive attitude & fun personality!!!!
Please bring your original and a photocopy of your MyKad, SPM or higher academic qualification certificates, resume, a recent passport and full length size photograph.
Dress Code: Office Attire (knee length skirt)
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Human Resources Department
FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd
3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport