1) Entry must ONLY use the colors : orange, yellow, black and white.
2) Entry must be submitted in A4 size.
3) Entry must be 5 Megabyte maximum.
4) The word "Big 10 Anniversary" must be included in the entry.
5) Participant must provide the entry in Jpeg format.
6) Participant must state Logo rationale in the entry.
7) Entry must capture Firefly elements and image.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Contest is open to all Malaysians above 18 years old.
2) The winner will receive cash prize of RM 1000.00 & a pair of flight voucher.
3) Contest starts from 7 February 2017 to 24 February 2017.
4) Only 1 winner will be chosen.
5) Only 1 entry is allowed for each participant.
6) The winning entry will be the official logo for Firefly 10th Anniversary campaign this year in all collaterals.
7) Entries must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the personal particular details below:
- Full name:
- IC number:
- Date of Birth:
- Home address:
- Mobile phone number:
- Email Address:
8) Deadline for submission is on 24 February 2017.
9) Winner announcement will be made on 1 March 2017.
10) Upon submission, participants acknowledge that the artwork/images submitted will automatically become the sole property of FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd. In consideration of FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd providing the contest, each participant grants FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd a nonexclusive, transferable, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license of the artwork submitted. FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd, therefore, reserves the right to use, display, copy, store, advertise, transmit, transfer, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works of the original, incorporate it into other works, and publish the submitted artwork in any media for any purpose whatsoever.
11) The winning result will be announced on Firefly social media platforms. Winner will also be notified by email and phone.
12) FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd reserves all rights to amend, modify, extend or terminate the “Firefly Big 10 Design Contest” and its Terms and Conditions in any way deemed appropriate, in response to the events beyond its control. No prior notice will be given.