T&C FOR MEAL PURCHASE
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions"), as may be amended from time to time, apply to our meal booking service made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform and/or by completing a booking, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
“Passenger", “you", “your" and “yourself" means any person, booking/purchasing the meal through www.fireflyz.com.my.
“We", “our", “ourselves", and “us" means FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd.
"Meal" means any food and/or non-food agreed in the contract to be supplied by Kampong Kravers (M) Sdn Bhd (“Kampong Kravers") to you.
“Meal Voucher" means Kampong Kravers voucher for purchase of products offered by Kampong Kravers subject to Kampong Kravers’ further terms and conditions that shall be applicable and enforceable from time to time.
- MEAL BOOKING SERVICE
- By placing an order with us through www.fireflyz.com.my (“Meal Booking"), you are entering into a contract with Kampong Kravers on the basis of these Terms and Conditions (the "Contract"). You and Kampong Kravers are bound by the Contract only when Kampong Kravers accepts to process the order and you have been given confirmation on your Meal Booking.
- We are ONLY providing to you the meal booking service platform via www.fireflyz.com.my. The Meal is provided and prepared solely by Kampong Kravers and Kampong Kravers shall be solely responsible towards you for the Meal and in all matters pertaining thereto.
- Meal may contain nuts, gluten, seafood, eggs or dairy. You are solely responsible to check the recipes and ingredients in relation to your Meal. We shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to you, including but not limited to food poisoning, food allergies, spoilt food.
- Meal selections are subject to changes from time to time and are subject to availability of stocks and market conditions.
- The quantities of the Meal supplied to you may be limited in quantity. In the event of non-availability of any Meal ordered, a reasonable substitute Meal or Meal Voucher may be offered to you.
- The Meal Booking is only available for flights originating from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, SubangSkypark Terminal (“Subang Airport") ONLY.
- PURCHASE OF MEALS, CANCELLATION, REFUND AND CHANGES
- Purchase of a Meal will be subject to fees/charges based on the selected Meal that is displayed and purchased during the flight booking process and in Manage My Booking.
- Your Meal Booking is confirmed only after you complete your online flight booking and the required payment is made and we issue to you a booking number and flight itinerary. It is your responsibility to collect the Meal within twenty-four (24) hours from your flight departure date and time. If you do not collect within the prescribed period, your Meal will be deemed forfeited and no refund will be entertained.
- Once your Meal Booking is confirmed, your booking cannot be cancelled or changed and all payment(s) related to the said Meal Booking is not refundable. Meals may be further added by contacting Firefly Call Centre at +603 78454543 or via Manage My Booking.
- No changes or add-ons will be allowed within 48 hours before your flight departure date and time. The changes made to your Meal must be equivalent to the amount purchased for the previous Meal.
- MEAL REDEMPTION
- Your booking number and flight itinerary (in hard copy or any other form acceptable by us) shall be proof of purchase for your Meal and must be presented to Kampong Kravers’s staff to redeem your Meal.
- No other form or document presented will be entertained.
- FLIGHT RESCHEDULE, DELAY OR CANCELLATION
- If your flight is rescheduled or re-timed to another day or cancelled, it is your responsibility to either change your Meal in accordance with Clause B(4) above or collect the Meal twenty-four (24) hours from your original date and time of departure. If you do not collect your Meal within the prescribed time, your Meal will be deemed forfeited and no refund will be entertained.
- Any enquiries or complaints in relation to your Meal may be directed to at the following details:
- While reasonable endeavours would be made to ensure that the Meal provided is fit for human consumption, we do not extend any express or implied guarantee as to the quality of food served.
- Subject to the limitations as set out in these Terms and Conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to the Meal Booking services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your booking as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
- However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the Meal as made available on our website, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the Meal provider or other business partners, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or (v) any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the service provided herein or any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on or through the website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
- To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
In our continuous efforts to improve our Meal Booking services to you, we look forward to your thoughts, questions and feedback. You may please direct your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org