- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
- Develop convenient and profitable flight schedules for the airline, through optimum utilization of the airlines’ fleet and route rights within tight operational constraints.
- Coordinate with commercial and operating departments on feedback upon issuance of draft airlines’ pattern. To evaluate and analyze proposals to the schedule structure to ensure that the most commercially viable and operationally feasible schedules can be established.
- Assess the value and direct the acquisition of landing and take-off slots for flights at critical airports on the network, which are vital for implementing the planned route schedules and direct the development of the network slot portfolio.
Requirements (for Executive/ Associate):
- Degree in related field.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Extremely strong mathematical and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Good oral and communications skills, able to work independently and multi-task.
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Flyfirefly Sdn. Bhd
Lot R-01, 3rd Floor, Citta Mall,
Jalan PJU 1A/48, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1,
Ara Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.