Join our crew!
|12 August 2017 (Saturday)
|8.30 am – 1.00 pm (registration)
|FlyFirefly Sdn. Bhd.
Lot R-01, 3rd Floor Citta Mall,
No 1, Jalan PJU 1A/48
47301 Petaling Jaya
- Female, Malaysian citizen aged between 18 – 35 years old as of interview date.
- Minimum qualification: SPM (3 passes including Bahasa Malaysia and credit in English) or its equivalent with proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Minimum height of 157 cm (weight in proportion).
- We are looking for ladies with an inexhaustible smile, positive attitude & fun personality!!!
Please bring your original and a photocopy of your MyKad, SPM or higher academic qualification certificates, resume, a recent passport and full length size photograph.
Dress Code: Office Attire (knee length skirt)
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
- Develop convenient and profitable flight schedules for the airline, through optimum utilization of the airlines’ fleet and route rights within tight operational constraints.
- Coordinate with commercial and operating departments on feedback upon issuance of draft airlines’ pattern. To evaluate and analyze proposals to the schedule structure to ensure that the most commercially viable and operationally feasible schedules can be established.
- Assess the value and direct the acquisition of landing and take-off slots for flights at critical airports on the network, which are vital for implementing the planned route schedules and direct the development of the network slot portfolio.
Requirements (for Executive/ Associate):
- Degree in related field.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Extremely strong mathematical and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Good oral and communications skills, able to work independently and multi-task.
Our Safety Management System Manager assists the Chief Executive Officer for every aspect of Safety Management System by providing advice and assurance relating to safety issues and performance; internal, external and international safety initiatives and requirements.
- Developing and maintaining safety management policy;
- Establishing and maintaining the safety management system including arrangements for identifying, reporting, tracking and correcting safety issues and for the initiation of preventive actions;
- Establishing adequate safety guidelines and publishing them to all the Firefly staff;
- Undertaking safety audits of all operational, maintenance units and corporate aspects of safety management;
- Undertaking ongoing review of the safety management system to evaluate its effectiveness and ensuring that improvements are made where required;
- Overseeing the performance of Firefly’s safety management activities and providing advice on potential improvements to safety performance;
- Reviewing compliance with safety management policies, plans, systems and procedures and regulatory arrangements & standards; ensuring safety issues are reported;
- Designing, developing and managing an effective audit program directed toward the highest risk exposures to the safe operation of Firefly;
- Designing, developing and managing an effective safety surveillance program;
- Ensuring that Safety Department staff members are trained, qualified and competent to discharge their safety related obligations;
- Developing and promoting safety management training across Firefly;
- Ongoing review of the interface between Firefly, Malaysia Airlines and DCA, and other aviation organizations and ensuring improvements are made where required;
- Establishing safety relations with international bodies including ICAO
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Environmental/ Health/ Safety related discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years working experience in related field. Candidate with experience in aviation industry will be an added advantage.
- Possess Green book qualification and registered with DOSH.
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills in Malay/English.
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality with positive attitude.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel & power point).
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Flyfirefly Sdn. Bhd
Lot R-01, 3rd Floor, Citta Mall,
Jalan PJU 1A/48, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1,
Ara Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.