- Administer and configure reservation system parameters.
- Support daily system operation and resolve system related issues by analysing logs and flow.
- Update website based on business requirement rules.
- Writing custom queries to extract data including stored procedures. Perform analysis on the extracted data based on business requirements.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand data requirements.
- Work with users/developers to scope and test enhancements to the reservation system.
- Process weekly and monthly reports to the management and create ad-hoc data reports.
- Automate data load and data analysis programs with a goal of improving efficiencies.
- Identify data sources and able to constructs data decomposition diagrams and data flow to brief vendor on business requirements.
- Support ad-hoc and functional test on reservation system related projects.
- Perform use case analysis and user interface (UI) design.
- Jointly perform system analysis and design with vendors.
- Plan and implement code deployment
- Perform User Acceptance Test(UAT)
- Degree in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of UML, RDMS design and Object Oriented Design.
Interested candidate are required to e-mail their latest curriculum vitae/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 21, 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
The SALES ASSOCIATE assists the Vice President Sales, Penang Hub in every aspect of sales activities assign by role description
- Sales Area Coverage by Market Segment
- Corporate and Organization – To secure Corporate and Organization account targeting business duty travel movement and frequent flyer traffic
- Relations with MNC, State Government and Government Agencies, Tourism Malaysia, State Tourism and NGOs.
- Management Information
- To formulate and implement sales activities and plan
- To ensure that commercial targets for assigned routes are met and exceed
- Knowledge on current local market situation and competitor’s trend
- Weekly Sales Report
- Weekly Sales Action Plan Report – Sales
- Sales Support
- Cooperate with various departments such as Distributions, Revenue Management and Marketing & Communication team for company projects, assignments, sales & marketing activities
- Involve in travel trades, fairs and exhibitions
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degrees in any fields or any related fields
- 2 – 3 year (s) of working experience in the relevant corporate field
- System Skills: Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Application
- Qualities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Local dialects and English), quick action, fast leaner and team player but able to work independently
- Able to work in a high pressure and within the performance based evaluation environment
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport, must be able to travel extensively
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Flyfirefly Sdn. Bhd
Lot R-01, 3rd Floor, Citta Mall,
Jalan PJU 1A/48, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1,
Ara Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.