Call Centre Team Manager handles the below job duties:
- Responsible for the daily running and management of Call Centre department through the effective use of resources.
- Monitors service level, abandon rate and random calls to improve quality.
- Implements, reviews and improves policies, procedures and service standards; identifying and resolving problems.
- Prepares staff performance reports, record the statistics, analysing, summarizing data and trends.
- Reviews the team performance and identifying training needs. Provide coaching, motivating, retaining staff and coordinating reward and incentives schemes.
- Assists in resource planning and recruitment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Self-directed leader with minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be customer-service oriented, able to handle customer complaints or enquiries and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning and organization skills, high attention to details, a good communicator and have good problem-solving skills.
The Customer Care Associate is responsible to manage and resolve various day to day customer concerns and issues via multiple channels i.e. emails, social media and escalated from other points. Engage the organization in managing customer relationship and satisfaction, which contributes to revenue and profit. Enhance Customer Experience across all the touch points so that customer binds himself/herself to the company.
- Assist all queries/ complaints/ feedbacks received via Customer Care inbox, social media, random emails from internal and external. Ensure thorough investigations are done before a proper reply is sent to customer.
- Create persistent focus on the customer in the actions the company undertakes and drive the relevant departments in the company to work together for optimum customer experience delivery.
- Enhance customer experience at main touch points by providing self-improvement opportunities through training for all relevant staff i.e. call centre, ground etc.
- Manage individual complaints received by CEO and draft appropriate replies to high profile/ major service recovery cases.
- Manage and reply the daily comments/ complaints received by the on board Firefly Survey.
- Assist with other customer experience related duties as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Social Science or other related disciplines with minimum 2 years working experience.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of verbal and written Malay/English.
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality with positive attitude.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to advocate department/ company objectives and portray positive attitude.
The SALES ASSOCIATE assists the Vice President Sales, Penang Hub in every aspect of sales activities assign by role description
- Sales Area Coverage by Market Segment
- Corporate and Organization – To secure Corporate and Organization account targeting business duty travel movement and frequent flyer traffic
- Relations with MNC, State Government and Government Agencies, Tourism Malaysia, State Tourism and NGOs.
- Management Information
- To formulate and implement sales activities and plan
- To ensure that commercial targets for assigned routes are met and exceed
- Knowledge on current local market situation and competitor’s trend
- Weekly Sales Report
- Weekly Sales Action Plan Report – Sales
- Sales Support
- Cooperate with various departments such as Distributions, Revenue Management and Marketing & Communication team for company projects, assignments, sales & marketing activities
- Involve in travel trades, fairs and exhibitions
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degrees in any fields or any related fields
- 2 – 3 year (s) of working experience in the relevant corporate field
- System Skills: Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Application
- Qualities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Local dialects and English), quick action, fast leaner and team player but able to work independently
- Able to work in a high pressure and within the performance based evaluation environment
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport, must be able to travel extensively
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Human Resources Department
FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd
3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport