- MALAYSIA AIRLINES MEDIA STATEMENT released at 7.24am/8 Mar 2014 MH370 Incident
- Sepang, 8 March 2014: Malaysia Airlines confirms that flight MH370 has lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am, today (8 March 2014).
- Flight MH370, operated on the B777-200 aircraft, departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am on 8 March 2014. MH370 was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am the same day. The flight was carrying a total number of 227 passengers (including 2 infants), 12 crew members.
- Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft.
- For regular updates on the situation, please go https://www.facebook.com/my.malaysiaairlines or contact +603 7884 1234 for further info.